Monday, February 18, 2002

What an interesting weekend.

Last week, we had went to Metro. I was just beyond blessed. I remember just sitting there at Suhzi's...just sitting. Just totally dwelling in the Holy Temple of God, me. God just immersed himself in my body...letting me know He's real. It's funny. I just now realized it. No wonder God wanted me to shut up and just enjoy the joy and grace.

Well, let me elaborate a little. The Holy Ghost reveals things to me on God's time. So things that occured days, weeks, months, or even years ago, God tells me the reason when I need to know. So Saturday, I went to this house church. Never been to one. Pretty sure I was blessed, but came to no conclusion. I know that God had preordained that night, yet my mind is still in a clutter. I guess I was preoccupied with other ordeals in my life. Honestly? I don't know what to make of Saturday night. I guess I won't venture on into discussing it. Maybe next week it'll suddenly come to me...like an epiphany...more like the Holy Spirit.

The Lord has also been revealing to me how lukewarm my life really is. I still remember that time when I went to California for my brother's graduation. One night a bunch of us were sitting in his apartment and Jen was talking about how she didn't want to live as a Mediocre Christian. I understood what she meant, of course. But now, I realize that I live like that.

Revelation 3:16
"So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth."

Dude, I'm honestly and earnestly praying that this year really really really really opens my eyes to who I am in Christ Jesus.

No comments: