Saturday, February 16, 2002

Job 19:25
"As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, And at the last He will take His stand on the earth."

Psalm 19:14
"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Psalm 78:35
"And they remembered that God was their rock, And the Most High God their Redeemer."

Psalm 104:34
"Let my meditation be pleasing to Him; As for me, I shall be glad in the Lord."

1 Corinthians 10:4
"and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ."

2 Corinthians 4:5
"For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake."

Galatians 1:10
"Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ."

No comments: