Thursday, February 14, 2002

I love people. I never talked about how I love people? Well, maybe it's time.

I think one of the ministries that God is going to place me in is fellowship with brothers and sisters and especially to the unbelievers. God has placed a heart for people in me. Although I'm not even sure what I'm to do with this gift yet, I know that God will reveal to me as I get older.

I love to talk. Sharing who I am in Christ is the utmost passion in my heart. Ever since this passion has been inflamed, I haven't been interested in anything other than Christ. Yet, I want to talk. I want to shout to the world that I have found the lover of my life. But sometimes it seems no one is interested. No one seems to want to talk about it. I could have a random conversation with someone I just met. They'd going on and on about how their day went, which is all good, but when I say the name "Jesus", they start getting uncomfortable. Yes, it's probably the Spirit. Yet, I can't help wonder what happens when they leave. What are they thinking afterwards?

No comments: