Monday, February 11, 2002

My entire body is sore. I could barely get out of Eric's car tonight. The heavy door added to the excessive weight I seem to be holding. I didn't work out. I didn't play basketball. I didn't go to the YMCA. Why am I so sore? aiyah. I wished I had no body right now.

Pain. Physical pain...Praise God! I think God is putting me through this for a reason...

So, one of the things I remembered this past weekend was to rejoice in all circumstances. The things that we go through each day all have a reason behind it. I don't believe in coincidences. I believe in divine intervention. So, Rejoice! Be glad! For God disciplines those who love Him!

...so I don't know the exact reason, but I know for sure that He's breaking me... in two because it sure feels like it.

No comments: