Monday, February 04, 2002

I have so much on my mind right now.

Listen. Do you hear it? The voice of our Most High God is whispering your name and you may not even know it.

So much times, we put well..everyone knows this example so I might as well use it...we put Him into this box. God cannot be contained in a box, you idiot! you say. Well, look. I know I do that sometimes. I think what I want is what God wants in my life. Like sure why not? But, no. that's not right. The ways of man is not ways of God. Nor is man's time, God's time. And listen to these words. GOD IS THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH. How often do we hear it that it becomes mundane? But look, He's the Creator. No one else. No one else to make beautiful mountains, seas as vast as the universe, creatures of unorthodox boundaries, and just everything under the heavens and sky. I think that's a big deal, dude.

So, no need to venture anymore. God is the God of the universe and I forever intend to praise, exalt, obey, love, worship, sing, pray, cry, laugh, talk, listen, feel, understand, learn, trust, which all leads to faith.

No comments: