Monday, February 11, 2002

Thank God for revelations.

...he reveals to us in our daily walk with Him. Tonight, He has confirmed what I should do in regards to what I have been questioning in the last year or so. Hopefully, I'll step out in faith and let God do his work.

I've been blasted with the power of the Cross yet again.

Thoughts of you

thoughts of you take over me like darkness takes an evening sky
and for a moment I am overcome with thoughts of you
and make believe could never write a story - more beautiful
you loving me in spite of me it's more than make believe
your love changes me...

black and white surround my world if you don't go on loving me
the colors of the rainbow will fade to black and white
and letters that you wrote me - I hide them deep within me
in hopes that I will someday hold the hand that wrote letters to me
your love changes me...


what a beautiful song...so simple. so lovely.

No comments: