Sunday, February 03, 2002

I went shopping today after church. I partly feel guilty for not going straight home. I ask people if they ever went out during the week besides to church, school, or necessary errands. Like movies, mall, or restaurants. Majority of them don't. They stay home like good little students and children.

I want to discipline myself not to go out so much anymore. My parents give me too much freedom. I need to buckle down on my life at home; spend time reading the word, spend time in prayer, spend time playing my guitar, spend time with family, or actually spending time to do my homework.

Anyways, spending time at home is not that bad at all. not bad at all. I stayed home the whole day on Saturday. It felt nice. Nothing on the agenda. No where to go. Pick up my guitar. Play some chords. Sing a little. All good.

No comments: