Thursday, February 21, 2002

I constantly have trouble recognizing God's will in my life in terms of what he wants me to do. I know that whenever I start taking control, everything becomes just a big mess. I try to be quiet and listen really hard just to see if I can hear his sweet, gentle voice calling me to do His Will. But, no.

Lord, I come again to you in prayer and ask that your will be done in my life. That every step that I take today, I give thanks to you because you are with me and you never leave me. Although I can't hear you, I know you're here right beside me as I type this blog. Please Lord God, I want to KNOW that you're REAL in my life by the actions that happen each day of my life. Spiritually you are always here in my soul, mind, heart, and body and I am forever Thankful Jesus.

No comments: