Tuesday, January 15, 2002

one moment in time can affect one's heart and thoughts...

It's truly amazing how a person can change their mood just by encountering a situation...or listening to a person speak. Their whole thought process alters in just a split second. The human mind and heart can be so fickle.

If you enrage me, will I not get mad?
If you hit me, will I not hit you back?
If you start to cry, will I not start to cry?
If you say you love me, will I not inevitably have joy?

That's what I think makes us weak? unstable? superficial? Who knows.

I never fail to recognize how sensitive I am in all circumstances. I notice that I cry so easily. So call me a "cry baby" even. Because that's exactly what I am. Shows how pretty pathetic I am and how weak I am and how unstable I am. In effect, I need God more than ever.

No comments: