Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Are they laughing at me? Should I make myself look cool? Do I really care about what people think of me? Today was officially the first day of the 2nd semester of my Junior year in High School. Ironically, all I could think about was...is image really important to me or not? In the last three years, I have wandered all around school aimlessly not knowing what and not caring what goes on. Unfortunately, that has, I declare, come to an end. What totally baffles my mind is that how did i change from such a carefree person to an uptight weirdo. I had a clear conscience. What happened to it?

We had to make a list of resolutions in English class today. I added another one due to my experiences in the last 10 hours, "Not to be uptight anymore"

The year of 2001 went by too dern fast. Yet, I'm so glad it's finally over. The last year was, literally, a rollercoaster for me. Good. Bad. Ugly. Honestly, I don't want to go through that again. I've been reminiscing about 2001 that it seems as if there's almost a desire for it to repeat itself...nah...

What I do when I think too negatively about myself, I try to think positively about myself. In terms of thinking about past or future events where all I do is smile. So RIGHT NOW...i'm thinking about my last birthday. wow. Dude, it was special. You don't know how much joy a person can get out of when he/she gets treated out to dinner with some of his/her church buddies. Esp. when she/he never really had much of a birthday. Even though you guys (you know who you are) may not think of it as much of a gift, I think it's the best gift ever.

I guess that happy thought was a success. Don't you?

No comments: