Wednesday, January 09, 2002

I look back upon yesterday's post, and I realize I sounded both childish and pathetic. The self-consciousness that existed probably was just a first day kind of a deal. I'm hoping that it won't happen again. The reason for my...perhaps...disfunction was the mentality that I was imperfect, which is true, but God has a plan for me. If i get side-tracked into thinking that I have to be a certain way around people, it would cause me to lose focus on Jesus and who He is and how He works in my life.

I got to thinking about kids tonight. Today is my brother's 13th birthday. I hardly remember my 13th birthday. Well, anyway, we went to Wing & Things (supposedly the BEST RESTAURANT IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD) and I got to thinking about kids. My parents always would tell stories of us as children, repetitively. They are so proud of how disciplined their children are and how cute they were when they were younger. I envy how my parents had such an easy time raising us up. I sometimes wonder about the children that I'll soon have. Will they be as disciplined as I was? Will I love them as much as my parents love us? If they lie to me, what do I do then? How am I suppose to approach them about stuff? There are so many questions, yet no answers can be answered until I actually experience the reality of having kids.

Pain. The gift nobody asks for, but still it comes. I'm in physical pain. It hurts so much. Ladies, I think you would relate to what I'm going through right now. Yes, it comes around every month and it's a pain in the behind. O Why, O Why, is there so much pain?

I think I sprayed too much perfume on myself today.
How many sprays would be just right without smelling natural odor and without smelling like you put too much perfume on yourself. Is it one, two, or three? or even more? I was passing by the Estee Lauder section of the Department store and they have Touch-on Perfume. If I had this I wouldn't have to worry about the number of sprays would I? Hmmm...interesting.

No comments: