Sunday, January 13, 2002

ahh...another weekend passes...

Oh, how I thoroughly enjoy weekends. A time of rest and relaxation. Unfortunately, it only lasts for 2 or 3 days. Holidays are the best. They count as "extended weekends" to a span of 3 months. =)

I do have flaws. I'm not perfect. I am a sinner.

I recognize the man who died upon the cross as my Savior. I trust Him alone. I am a child of the Living God.

Another one of my resolutions this year is to think less of myself and think more of others and their general welfare instead of mine. I believe when we think too much of ourselves, things get a little.. shall I say hectic and busy. I often consider "what's the best for me" or "what benefits are in it for me" or "how can I make myself look good". As that pride develops, I lose track of who I truly am. Christ-ian. I'm a follower of Christ. If I ever lose focus on Him, how will I get back on the fork of the road? Not thinking too much of myself may diminish my pride and my conceited ways, God-willing.

No comments: