Tuesday, June 03, 2003

So yep, the weekend is dead and done. Graduation was very surreal. I didn't understand what was going on. I was more dazed than I have ever been. That entire day was just...me staring into space every 2 seconds, seriously. I couldn't believe what was going on. It'll hit me soon enough. It takes a while for me to soak in the information bit by bit. I heard Dulles' valedictorian was Christian so he gave props to God in his speech, which is awesome. That's very neato. Our speakers were good, i think. They talked about typical stuff; the memories, the projects, the events, etc. I was there just for them to call my name and leave. yeah, i guess i STILL don't take high school seriously as i should.

I have to say, some of my friends' blogs are really endearing. They talk about their senior friends with great fun and love. It's almost poetic.

Wanna know what's been on my mind? eh, I guess i'm thinking about my future more than ever now. What is in store for me? I'm excited about living in a dorm with a complete stranger. There's something so wild and adventurous about that, isn't it? Some people say that's kinda scary....oh yeah it is. But it's more exciting for me. I guess I always enjoyed meeting new people. I suppose new people just don't want to meet me. Oh well, my roommate will just have to put up with me =)

No comments: