Friday, June 13, 2003

"The Scientist" by Coldplay...yes, shannon, I've heard it. I absolute adore it. It's a beautifully written song. Dang, makes you wanna go date a rocker.

I also saw Evanescence's "Bring me to life" video for the first time. I have to say that I enjoyed it even though it wasn't the most pleasant video. It had a great concept. I don't know how to explain so I won't butcher it. I just wanted to take note of it. I never knew 12 stones was the guy singing. I thought he was part of Evanescence. But anyway, 12 stones is a Christian rock band. See what music videos do? they help give clarity.

Oh and finally, to top it off, The reason I'm up so late is because I was finishing watching a movie. Thank God for women's entertainment channel. They sure know how to get a girl sucked into television. The movie is a classic. "Butterflies are free" starring Goldie Hawn and Edward Albert. MY GOD, I love this movie. I believe any movie that can make me cry deserves to be on my list of favs. It's about a blind man learning to live on is own for the first time and how he encounters a free-spirited woman next door. Though the movie is majorly unrealistic and popcornyish, I like it. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm a big sap for romantic stuff. Dang it.

No comments: