Tuesday, June 10, 2003

"I guess I'm looking for something supernatural."

Everyone wants to be believe in something their own. Something that has divine wisdom and power. Something higher than themselves. Once it becomes sooooo mundane or common or ordinary or routine, it becomes boring. I don't want what I believe in to become boring and listless. I want to be selfish about God. I do want God to have a special place in my heart, where each day i look into my heart searching for that one place. I guess, in the past, I overreacted to stir supernatural response. Some kind of drama. Some kind of emotion. SOme kind of sign that life exists within my friends. Life without boundaries. Life with prosperity and joy and spirit. I want people to be real with me. I want people to love rather than socialize. I want people to react. I want people to show they're alive! I want something supernatural, something divine.

I'm in a world of my own.

No comments: