Thursday, September 19, 2002

Time to share dreams that are peculiar, yet interesting...

So, I had a dream. It was such a bizarre dream. I was driving with my brother through a neighborhood. I saw two chubby kids playing in the front yard, and then the father comes out and yells at the kids for playing and screams for the them to get inside. The next moment, I was being harassed by the father. He was yelling at me and screaming his head off at me if i was one of the kids. For that moment, I felt terrorized and felt like I shouldn't be talked to like that, so my anger grew and grew. When my anger meter ran off its pinnacle, I started to scream at him. I told him there's no reason to scream at me. He had no right to scream at me or his children. I spoke with confidence and with courage. The father was so taken from being yelled at that he went off, sulking. Then the two kids and their mother came out and embraced me with their arms. They kept thanking me, telling me that they feel free from strife and hurt and pain. I walked away feeling so satisfied and so complete like I had done something worthwhile.

Another part of the dream was held at restaurant with 3 girls and myself. We were talking about Holy Spirit. Somehow, once the conversation became about spirituality the table was a bit tense. This other girl who sat to the left of me was a hyped up girl for Jesus so I wasn't afraid. I talked about how God talked to me through the Holy Ghost. The two skeptics were bewildered at the fact that I had the guts to say I had a direct connection to God. So, I began to go off about Jesus being the Lion of Judah for some reason or another.

So, yeah, that's my dream.

I've been listening to Planet Light Force a lot. I'm getting into the rock alternative music. It's all because of Carl and Malachi, I tell you. It's just cool how kids can listen to rock music and be fed with positive messages. Thinking about going to Festival Con Dios. But I don't know anyone who is really into the whole rock scene like I am.

No comments: