Sunday, September 22, 2002

I keep thinking that there's a standard that needs to be held for Christianity. That there's a direct definition to be a so-called "Christian". Who am I to put people in a box?! What kind of messed up theology is that?! I've been tricked by the devil in that way. It causes me to stumble numerous times. To be critical of how others live their lives out for God. Aiye. I guess I just want things to be like equal, for everyone to be the same. Picture it if all of us were Charismatics. We'd get exhausted by no time. Think of the other way around. We'd be complacent and indifferent to God. DAH! Reason or Passion? Reason or Passion? I WANT PASSION DAGNABIT!!!

This Jesus thing is a "Smash Hit"

I think the reason I like rock alternative or any kind of music is because it puts the whole life for Jesus into such simple terms. And, a lot of songs come from scriptural source. I love it. Love music with a passion. ROck just kinda like puts a lot of passion and a whole lot soul into it.

No comments: