Thursday, September 19, 2002

Time to rave about my friend...

aiye, I talked to my dear friend, Larissa today. I do miss her so. She was so frank with me. She told me things that I didn't want to hear, but needed to hear it in order to get back on track with God. She shared with me. I love her so. She is probably the only one that i feel really connected while on the trip. Honestly? the trip has already passed and it was only for a month, but it felt like an eternity and i've made friends for life; brothers and sisters i'm bound to see up in heaven.

Anyway, she's a very anointed and focused child of God. She says she has a passion for purity which is so awesome. Although I told her some of my impure thoughts in the past, she totally understood and extended mercy to me and loved on me even more. She's younger than me, but in reality, older than me just by her childlike faith in God and total dependency on Him. Ahh, it refreshes me when i think about how much I've learned from her.

No comments: