Thursday, September 19, 2002

Hehe...I wore my Chinese Take-Out Box/David Crowder T-Shirt to school today. Some girl in my choir class pointed at my shirt and screamed, "Oh my God! Grace! You know David Crowder?"
"Yes."
"Wow, they're like my favorite band!"
"Really? That's cool. I actually saw them yesterday night."
"Awesome. I didn't know they played. Where?"
"First Baptist"
{awkward, silent pause}
"So yeah, they were really awesome."
"Yeah, I know they're coming in November, but I didn't know about yesterday."
"Ohhh..."
"That's so cool, Grace"
I smiled and I walked off. As I walked off, I could hear her telling her friends that I know David Crowder band, excitedly. It was so cute. I hope she didn't mean that I actually know the band like on a personal level. Gee, what if she did cause i don't =)

And to think, this morning I had hoped that someone would see my t-shirt and recognize the band. *thumbs up*

No comments: