Thursday, April 24, 2003

Think about it, when does life become so routine that you just wanna spontaneously ditch work, family, or friends and escape. Escaping reality of the same ol' crap and venture out into the woods or fly out of a plane or even dive off of a cliff. I don't know about you, but I wanna. Both men and woman want that feeling of exhilaration, whether it be wondering off into the unknown or endeavoring into the wild. Women just seem to want it from relationships, of men or women. Ever since girls were little, they desired to be captured, to be wondered at, or even considered a real life princess. I know I have. I use to think I could be a beautiful singer, gaining the attention of an audience at the mere hum of my voice. Girls have been, since their birth, wanted to be appreciated for. They would run up to daddy with their new bought dress, wanting him to marvel at her beauty. In grade school, hit a boy and ran from him to get his attention and his affection. And, high school on up, we would try to impress with looks, body, intelligence, wealth, or power to get that one guy that, oh man, is so perfect. I dunno. It seems to me that I just want to be looked at as a woman of God and beautiful in His sight rather than the world's sight. Cause, baby, God thinks you foine, girl.
(High school drama termination countdown: 22 days)

No comments: