Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Bowling For Soup. I like their candy machine. =)

I keep hearing "Girl all the bad guys want" and I went on thinking "Is it the girl all the bad guys want....or the girl all the fat guys want?" hehe. Cause that would have been interesting. The girl all the fat guys want. As if there's something about her that appeals specifically to fat guys...hehehe...I don't think fat guys are freaky at all. They're just about the nicest guys around. They just have more weight.

I just did 200 crunches...it feels so good....going for 250 without stopping...

So, Spring Show. I'm excited about it. It's my last one!! I was coming home from UIL rehearsal, and I was like, maaann, it's my LAST SHOW. No more stage. No more adrenaline on stage. No more high school drama. It's going to be so weird this time next year, NOT getting ready for the show.

No comments: