Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Oh man, kiddos. I just realized I'm 18. blah. I was telling my friend a story about one of the retreats I went to. Afterwards, I was like mannn, where did all the time in between then and now, go?

I was listening to KSBJ this morning. Michael W Smith was on the morning show. Man, he said some great stuff. He has a very soft voice, but firm and distinct. He spoke about fellowship with the other artists like it was something so common, yet so precious. Boy, that's really neato. He seemed pretty humble about his status. That's very hard to do under the circumstances that he's in. Anyway, yeah, I wanted to listen more, but I was already late to school...

Speaking of being late, I moved! Yes, my family and I moved to a different house...One that is closer to civilization. hehe. but also in another school district. =( Anyway, so now I have to drive about 15 to 20 minutes to get to school which is kinda a drag, but it's okay... I'll deal with it.

Taking the English and Chem AP. I don't know what I was thinking that day. I can't take those APs. I don't excel at taking tests...nonetheless, taking a test under pressure? Blah. Chem is more memorization and English...I think I shouldn't even try. Staying awake in class is hard enough to do. I have to stay awake during a test....AND do well? major poo. But that's what I get for being absent minded.

No comments: