Wednesday, April 23, 2003

my new toy =)

High school drama termination countdown: 23 days
There's seems to be too much space when leaving spaces between lines. So, I will deter myself from doing so as often as I have in the past. I receive notice that I am a Texas Scholar, but I do not what benefits it reaps as of yet. I am eager to discover why I am a Texas Scholar as well. I'm feeling kind of restless. I'm totally into that whole planning for what I'm going to do this summer. I'm going to make a list of all the things I want to accomplish with the few months I have left before college and make sure that I enjoy it thoroughly because, I think, i deserve it as much as the rest of them. I wanted to backpack through Europe, but I don't know if that's going to happen. I would like it to happen, but I want the prospective people that I go with to have the same level of excitement as I have, which is very high, but hey, Europe is like a once in a lifetime deal for me. If I'm not excited, who is? I dunno, I really really really wanted to go the summer of my graduation. Maybe. I'll pray about it some more. Maybe God just wants me to stay home and take some time evaluating myself as a being. But I kept asking God, why would you put this desire in my heart then? Psalm 20:4 says "May He grant you according to your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans." Or maybe he just puts it there and then I prepare myself for it in the coming years. I dunno. I didn't prepare myself for China as well as I should have, but I had a blast. Oh well, it's totally God's thing. But....arggg....I wanna gooo!

I got an optical wireless mouse. It's super nifty. I can use the computer 6 to 10 feet away. *awe of Microsoft technology*

No comments: