Friday, April 25, 2003

High school drama termination countdown: 21 days
Grrr, I decided to take a nap between 4:30 and 5:00. I just woke up...So I'll be online for quite awhile since I have nothing to do. My cube is not cooperating as much as I would like for it to. It's hard. How can a oh-so-seemingly simple puzzle turn out to be soo hard?! Michael has already given up due to great frustration of "How? What? I hate this thing! I am going to shoot it and make it die!" It's quite amusing, but also quite sad. Anyway, I had a pretty pointless day at school, again. Not much has been going on as the closing of the school year begins. Everybody is talking about college, plans for prom, plans for the summer, nothing about schoolwork. haha. Though, I have to admit, it's nice being a senior. An acquaintance of mine in Eco talks about prom everyday and asks me every OTHER day if i was sure about not going to prom. Yeah, I'm pretty sure. It's a waste of money for just a night. Well, at least, that's what I think. Trust me, I'm not one bit bitter about not having a date or such. I just dislike the idea of dressing up just to eat dinner and hang out and do nothing. I doubt that anyone would be interested in talking about God or mission trips or travel plans, cause that's what I'm into at the moment. It's so strange. I'm just sooo different. See, I'd rather just stay at home and be online rather than go out and have a social life. I've always been that way. I guess that's just what I'm used to. I don't oppose the idea of going out and having a grand ol' time, but I just like the idea of being comfortable in my own home. I dunno, perhaps, subconsciously, I want to go, but I'm just making excuses.

I wish I had a companion. It does become hard to handle when you feel like you're the only kind of you in this world, but it's also rewarding to know that you are unique. I find myself trying to conform and when i do, i get really uncomfortable with my mask. It's nice being myself. When i'm myself, i'm happy. But it does have its setbacks. Cause the world think you strange when you different. I have this friend that I've known since sophomore year. She is one of the most unique person. She is one of a kind. She's obsessed with John Travolta. She has a relevantly different sense of style. And she's different. But unfortunately, no one takes that as cool. A lot of people make fun of her for just being herself. People have asked me, "how do you know her? Don't you think she's kinda weird?" At first, yeah, sure I did. That was two years ago. Now, I appreciate her uniqueness and personality. A one of kind. We need more of that nowadays. How come I'm not hanging out with her? Well, the truth is. I haven't had any of the same classes with her. But, anyway, I'll keep her in my prayers nonetheless.

Hehe, I'm reading some of my high school friends' friends blogs and then I read my older friends' friends blogs and there is not much of a difference. talking about daily activity, events, and what not. Don't really get into that nitty gritty "how am i doing" stuff, not very personal. I guess thats just what journals are. A daily account of going-ons of life. *shrugs* There I go again....Why is mine different? Is it different? Do I talk about "what happens" or "what am i thinking?" *shrugs* eh. don't really care I guess.

Perhaps you're wondering about lover boy? Haha. Yeah, he's cute. Yeah, he's funny. Yeah, he's considerate. And yeap, he's totally into God. I just don't have courage to talk to him. It's just nice to know that those kind of guys do exist. I don't associate myself with a lot of guys. Cause often times, I just think they're way too immature. Like they write on each other or make jokes that aren't funny or just plain ol' silly and obnoxious (YES, that's the word I was trying to think of the other day!!). I find myself rolling my eyes at them sometimes. But, i dunno. Don't really need guy relationships. I can have them later. haha.

No comments: