Sunday, October 27, 2002

I just watched Pretty Woman for like the thousandth time. I don't think I could ever get sick of that movie. I've been watching a lot of tv movies lately. I can't get enough of them. The classics just get to me every time. I'm just going to list a few movies i absolutely love

City of Angels
Addicted to love
Saving Private Ryan
You've Got Mail
An Affair to Remember
Now and Then
Can't Hardly Wait
A Walk to Remember
Patriot
Black Hawk Down
Lord of the Rings
When Harry met Sally
French Kiss
City Slickers III
Maverick
Sleepless in Seattle
Philadelphia
Breakfast Club
Pretty in Pink
16 Candles
The 5th Element
Pretty Woman

My selection consists of mostly romantic comedies...yes. I am a hopeless romantic, topped with a sense of humor. I also like war or epic movies. There's a lot of bravado and camaderie within the plot. I like that. "Leave no man behind!"

No comments: