Monday, October 07, 2002

Aiye. I had a fun-filled weekend. It was exciting. Saturday was Entrepreneurship Day at HBU. What fun! I learned about starting a business and what it takes to make it successful. Mattress Mack spoke. He has some awesome stories to share. Just about persistence and desire and motivation. I might start my own business one day. Or maybe not. I'm a very unmovtivated person when it comes to work. HA! Anyway, I spent the rest of the day watching romantic movies. hehe. Reallly makes you want to cuddle up with that significant other. it does. Woke up early Sunday morning for Juvenile Diabetes Research Walk. It was a good time. Went running out in the rain with God. =) Oh, and my advice is to stretch before running. The moron that I am, forgot to stretch my muscles, and both of my legs feel like they've been beaten with a hammer, no kidding.

No comments: