Thursday, October 03, 2002

God created me in a way that makes me unique. I love being who I am. I love Music. I love performing arts, but why am I going into Business? Why am I doing "what's right" instead of "what feels right"? I'm not exactly sure what my parents would think of me majoring in music. But I'm sure they don't think much of it for when I told them I wanted to be a singer one day, they laughed at me. From then on, I just thought it was stupid that I even consider to want to live life as a musician. But that's my desire. That's what I want. I don't want to go into college having a set mind of one thing and wanting something else. I don't want to be bored at my cubicle. I don't want to shuffle through papers if I don't enjoy it. Maybe what I want isn't what is best for me.

Well, business, ready or not, here I come.

No comments: