Monday, April 29, 2002

Nothing of too much importance happened today. Actually, nothing of too much importance occurs in my so-called life. =P I think the most important event was me receiving Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. *big grin* I wonder what mental state I would be in if I weren't a Christian. hmmm...

Well, anyway, I'm trying to spark the more "intelligent" or more "contemplative" side of Grace. And I have to say that...It's not working.
haha. I don't know. Being childish is fun. Being a child is fun. I wouldn't mind being a kid again.

Dude, I love music. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'd do without it. I find that music...especially Jesus music...it allows my soul and my mind to focus on God. So, often times, when I listen to secular music, I get side-tracked easily. Same thing with television. It clutters my brain with nonsense of this world. Kinda like what Matt Chandler was talking about a few weeks about. There are things that draw us near to God and then there are things that shun us away from God. Strain for those things that brings you closer to God. Sometimes, I want to throw away everything that doesn't glorify God so that I'd quit sinning. Not to say that that would work for you. It would and does for me.

No comments: