Wednesday, April 24, 2002

My mother is so beautiful. I was looking through some of our photo albums. There's one that is just full of black and white photos during my parent's childhood. I came upon this lovely young lady with petite body, flowing, wavy black hair, and the most doll-like eyes ever. Her skin seemed of soft cream and her face, so delicate. =) That's my mommy. Dang, I love her so much. I wouldn't trade her for anyone. My brother joked around and said if that little girl in the photograph was at his school, he'd definitely go after her.

Then I came upon a picture of my daddy. People say I look like him sooo much. I wonder if that's a compliment. My bro looked over my shoulder and asked, "Is that Eric?". hehe (If you don't know, Eric is my cousin). My brother mistaken my father for my cousin. I think that's kind of funny.

No comments: