Tuesday, April 30, 2002

I went to do my homework at like 4:30 this afternoon. I fell asleep at 5:00. Woke up at 7:30. That's how tired I am. I haven't getting enough beauty sleep. Or maybe I'm actually getting too much during the afternoons. *shrugs*

all of life, comes down to just one thing
and that's to know You, Oh Jesus
and make you known


I can just imagine it now, me sitting at a cubicle with stacks of paperwork. WooHoo. bleh. I don't want to do that. heh. Well, if I major in Accounting, that's what I'll end up doing.

Ambitious desires

I want to do something exciting.
I want to jump off a bridge.
I want to try reverse bungee jumping.
I want to sky dive out a small airplane.
All at once
I want to go camping.
I want to go to Yosemite and just walk around.
I want to go to the Grand Canyon and scream at the top of my lungs.
I want to stare deep into the heart of Niagra Falls.
I want to travel all the earth.
See sights I've never seen.
Taste food I've never tasted.
Experience life as though I've been hung on a thread
There's more to life than sitting in a office

No comments: