Monday, April 22, 2002

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs.

"For you've created my inmost being: you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; you're works are wonderful, I know that full well."

What a wonderful feeling to know that the way you are is the most perfect way that you could possibly be, well physically. God made me exactly the way that he had intended on. Dude, that's more than enough. God's work goes beyond man's perception. I've had an identity crisis over the last couple of weeks. I got so wrapped up in trying to understand myself as a being. I guess we all are trying to find who we are. But what makes me, me, is Jesus Christ. Death to myself and take up this cross. *sigh* I know it...maybe i can live it, someday.

No comments: