Friday, August 13, 2004

What to pack.

Man, i'm a bit stumped. I know that i have to pack, but i can't seem to get enough motivation to do it. I suppose, subconsciously, i don't want to because i'd rather just stay in Houston. Or maybe i'm plain lazy. neh.

Today was nice. I spent time with my Dad. We had lunch together and then we cleaned the house. Yes, he still is a pain in the butt. Yes, he still lectures me on things I already heard him lecture about. And, yes, he still picks on every little detail of my life. But, I love him to death. It turns out that my mother thinks I love her the least. She thinks Michael loves her the most, then Andy, and lastly, me. I want to say that's not true. But, come to think of it, maybe it is.

Not that it really matters. I love my parents. I don't love the other any more or less. I love them for their support and their guidance and their love. Just because i'm not very affectionate with my mom doesn't mean i love her any less than my dad. I think it goes along the same lines with my friends. Just because i am not affectionate to you, doesn't mean i care for you any less. I've never been very expressive. Give me time. Maybe it'll grow on me, eventually...this outward sign of affection thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! It's Zoe!! *hugs* I don't know what to pack either...and I need to start now or I'm going to regret it later. I can't wait to see you next week!