Wednesday, August 04, 2004

hiya!

I'm pooped.

Today was my last day of class. It's been a long time since i've been proud of my writing. My teacher kept on praising me on my work. She said how my writings were always provocative and, more importantly, she was impressed. My goodness. I always thought that i was horrible at English. I mean, i'm no Zoe Tham, nor Andrew Ye. But, for the first time, i did well in my English class. If you've been following me since i started this blog, i used to always complain about my english classes. I hated english since Hemme during my Junior year. It was a living hell, being in that class. So, no more english. It ended with a bang!

The crew recently changed locations from Tapioca House to Tea Cafe (TeaDot). The food is great. Drinks? Man, you get your bang for that buck. I guess my only problem is, you don't know how to pay. I get confused if i'm suppose to go to the register, before or after i get my order. I don't know if I'm suppose to sit down at a table or go to the register to order. It's all very complex. haha.

Oh yeah, tomorrow is my last day of work. my oh my. This summer has gone by way too fast. I remember just coming back from RecWeek. I remember. I remember watching Troy with the Baylor folk. I remember. I remember my first day of work and the first time i screwed up at work. I remember. I remember my first paper due in class.

All i know is that this busyness, it's got me really worn out. I feel really burnt out. I don't feel like doing much anymore. It's quite sad. I'm more lethargic than i have ever been. My workout schedule is totally screwed up. oh well. hah. But i hope i regain my focus once school starts.

Boo on Boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Grace! this is hanna. you're lucky, i'm revealing my name here you see.. hehe i'm just too lazy to go through all those signing up process that i've gone through five kazillon times.. i'm gonna be back in 4 days! aren't you excited?? haha you better be! i miss you so much! it's good to see that you finally realized that your writing WAS and IS and IS TO BE GOOD!!!! i mean it! hehe.. you're so cute. anyways.. see you SOON!luvya~

Anonymous said...

hey Grace! this is hanna. you're lucky, i'm revealing my name here you see.. hehe i'm just too lazy to go through all those signing up process that i've gone through five kazillon times.. i'm gonna be back in 4 days! aren't you excited?? haha you better be! i miss you so much! it's good to see that you finally realized that your writing WAS and IS and IS TO BE GOOD!!!! i mean it! hehe.. you're so cute. anyways.. see you SOON!luvya~