Monday, August 23, 2004

A New Year has begun.

today was the first day of classes. Going from class to class, i keep running into random people. It's fun. haha. But urm, things are a bit hectic in my life. I'm not sure how stable i am anymore. I may come off as being "okay" or maybe i am. dah.

I don't know. I'm paranoid about a lot of things in my life. I've noticed that. Hah. It took my younger brother to actually point it out to me. But he's right. It's not that i make drama. It's more of worrying about how I interact with my friends. I worry that I'm not being as friendly, funny, understanding, considerate, [fill in postive adjective], as i could be. When I worry, it means i don't believe God can help me. I get so caught up in making everything right on my own strength that i can't hear God. I can't hear him say, "Grace, I'm here. Trust me." I've become a bit disillusioned.

But on the superficial side, i've been doing okay. I'm not necessarily sad about anything. Just been in a daze of what's been going on since Welcome Week. Welcome Week is an experience never to be forgotten. Man, it was a lot of work, well at least the first two days were. Thursday was move-in day so all Welcome Week staff were at the freshmen dorms helping them move in. It was hectic. At first, it was fun. We were excited to meet the new freshmen. But as time dragged on, we got dehydrated and exhausted. I worked for nearly 5 hours. Whew, talk about working out. We climbed the stairs with boxes, fringes, tvs, computers. It was tiring. But a good tired. =) But that was probably the most I had to work for Welcome Week. The rest of the time was merely speculating if we even needed to help at all.

Annnndd, living with Kristina has already been a great blessing. I love it. =) Well i have pictures. But i won't load until i get connection with my laptop. So i fare thee well.

No comments: