Monday, October 27, 2003

what can i offer to the table of Christ?
what can i do to to put a smile on His face?
what do i bring as a gift of gratefulness?
what do i do when i see the glory of God?
what can be done to show that i need Him?
what do i do to feel the embrace of a Father?

So many questions about how to approach and please God.

I find myself out of words. I can't help it. I'm speechless of how great my God can be to me. Words cannot describe just how big He is. I'm blinded by the light of his majestic glory. Truly, what can we say to describe just a glimpse of God's Glory? He doesn't only deserve our praises, he deserves everything...not just our spiritual "self". He deserves our work, our family, our friends, our everything as a burnt offering...

He deserves my work, my family, my friends, my everything. Let's bring a grateful heart to God and let's offer everything we got!

No comments: