Friday, August 12, 2005

plethora of one-liners.

i know that you don't want to read one-liners when you come to my site. Why do i post one-liners? Maybe. Maybe i have secrets. Maybe i'm keeping things quiet from people for the sake of doing so. Not because i don't trust. I've trusted before to those i thought were commendable for keeping it on the down low. Perhaps i like the idea of keeping my life to myself. I want to be selfish. Knowing that only God Almighty and I know about me, and me alone, is nice...for now.

Yes i have secrets. I like my secrets to be held secret. That's why they are called secrets.

every one has secrets. either from the world or from themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thnx

loren said...

Hi Grace,

Yes, God Almighty knows you well. How would you like to get to know Him, as well? We have a small community at our home blog that is trying to do just that.

Since you come from a Chinese background, I'm not sure how much you know about Jesus. We talk about him on the home blog. Basically, God foretold for many centuries that He would come, what He would do, and what it would mean.

Most importantly Jesus would give His life as a ransom for all of us. After three days He would rise again, and He would share this new life with us.

His followers, who saw Him die, saw Him alive again afterward and wrote about Him. Their writings are contained in The New Testament.

If you would like to see what the prophets foretold, and match it to His death and resurrection, here is a link you may find interesting:

http://sufferingsandglory.blogspot.com

We hope to hear from you soon. Please consider yourself invited to join us.