Monday, August 15, 2005

disappointed.

My father left for las vegas today. He left this morning without even a goodbye kiss from me. I'm kind of upset at him for not saying goodbye. I think we left each other on a bad note the other night and i wish i had the chance to apologize. It didn't occur to me how upset i am for not being able to say goodbye until i realize that i won't see him before i leave for baylor. Granted, i could stay another day and just wait for him to come back. But that means not driving with elaine back to waco. aye.

I miss my dad.

2 comments:

petite afee said...

awww... i miss my dad too =\ it's okay though, cuz all daddies forgive there daughters and miss their daughters a heck-a-dang-lot! =) *hug*

Anonymous said...

hey grace!!!!!!!!!
long time no talk!!
are you back in waco?

i was wondering when we could meet up. i was invited to a suprise bday..i'll tell you soon. but i was wondering if you wanted to go togetehr.
bye love!