Saturday, July 23, 2005

yum yum yogurt.

i went to the fridge to get a yogurt...mm yogurt. I take a scoop of it. yuum.

Doh! i already brushed my teeth...

oh well.

a lot of things are on my mind.

I believe in tough love. But i can't handle it when i'm the recipient of it. I don't know. I guess i'll be vulnerable once again. I've been having a hard time at home because i don't get along with my mom. I often think that she doesn't love me as much as she loves my brothers. She herself states that her mother never paid much attention to her. I believe an upbringing can shape a person's personality so much. Therefore, it's quite obvious my mother takes after her mother, smothering the boys. I want to say that she loves me the same as my brothers but her love for them exudes differently. But i'd be lying to myself and to my audience. She (and my dad) have been criticizing me ever since i remember going to grade school. You must be better than her. You must do better than this or that. And when i'm there crying on my bed, tears flowing like the waterfall, she expects me tell her how i feel inside. it's sad really. i don't know what i'm trying to say. But all in all, i feel like a hypocrite sometimes because i preach it but i don't accept it.

i'm obsessed with samurai champloo. I finished the anime and yearn for more of it. it's insane. a year ago around this time, i was obsessed with naruto. it's just a fad. I'll grow out of it, i hope.

yum yum chaa. =)

No comments: