Sunday, June 19, 2005

Socially Handicapped.

I ran into Fara and Clara today at Santong. I talked, like really talked to Natalie for the first time. I met new people and could not for the life of me, remember their names.

I've grown somewhat weary of meeting new people in a way. It's either getting to know people that aren't in your immediate circle of friends or conversing in listless chatter that doesn't have much worth to it, in other words, it takes effort. Quite frankly, i'm tired. I think i need a little break from humanity. If i haven't returned your calls or picked up my phone, it means i'm on a break. But i'll get back to you as soon as i'm available to be used again.

Okay, Okay. I'll try not to be bitter.

I'm suppose to be working on my research paper. =) but instead i want to curl up with a nice book in one hand and a cup of mocha in the other.

No comments: