Tuesday, January 25, 2005

trying to regain consciousness

for its only in your will that i am free.

I've been lost. This last semester was a blur. I don't remember half of the things that happened. I've been carried away by lust and temptations. And had a hard time coming back to reality and to the truth. I need God more than ever. Truthfully, I am uncertain about life. I have doubts. I continue to struggle with the idea of a supreme being having complete control of my life. I am often confused of God's will in my life. Am i doing things for him or for my own selfish recognition? Tonight, i've been reevaluating my life. Who am i serving?

I'm so lost. There are a lot of things going right now. I don't know how to manage. I'd give it up to God but i don't where to start. Maybe rest will clear my mind.

No comments: