Monday, January 03, 2005

Revitalized.

Thank you to:
Pastor Chris, Mario, Nathan, Vincent, Edwin, Grant, Howie, Andrew, Robert, Khoa, Alan, and Aaron

Jung, Sami, Elaine Yao, Rebecca, Lee, Peggy, Natalie, Mika, Kristina, Apphia, Elaine Yeung, Hanna, Diane, Zain, Lisa, Haena, Hazel, Karen, Wynette, and Jennifer

...i love that you guys called me, text messaged me, sent me emails, marked my wall, or visited me to wish me a happy birthday. I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you Elaine for the movie and my first jamba juice smoothie. I had a great time catching up with you and Rebecca. After the movie and drink, i went home and played tennis with my younger brother and my dad. it was fun. Then, i went to dinner with the fam. I loved it. I stuffed myself like whoa. Loved it.

I realize how much more i appreciate my family now. God has opened my eyes to their qualities and their beauty.

Andy has become more considerate. He has more compassion. He has become more of a friend than an older brother and i think that's what me and michael want most from him. At the same time, he has become more confident and ambitious than ever before. I'm so proud of him.

Michael is my world. I love him to death. I am closest to him. Out of all the people i know, i can be most myself around him. He doesn't hold grudges. He teaches me so much about being patient and ability to compromise. He humbles me every so often and puts me in my place. hehe. Who knew a younger brother could do that.

My mom is beautiful. I realized how genuinely sweet and caring she is. With what's happened recently, i now see how much she really loves me. She's willing to listen. She understands. She sacrifices so much. She's so patient with my arrogance. I can't imagine what life would be like if she wasn't around. Her prayer life has been great too. She is spiritually growing.

Last but certainly not least, my daddy. If you've kept with me in my blogging journey, i've complained, ranted, and screamed about my dad til no end. I seriously think God has softened his heart. I don't know if it's cause he's growing old or what. Or maybe being diagnosed with diabetes has cause him to go 180. But my dad has become sensitive. He's learned how to listen before he speaks. He keeps my best interest in mind at all times. He talks about God more freely. He's more affectionate than ever. Again, with today being my 20th birthday, he has expressed his love for me more than ever.

...so much joy. thank you God for this day. i love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask(How am I doing this Grace?);
Print(By the time u c this...);
Print(I hope you are done with Defensive Driving && I am on a plane flying back.);
If (not)
{
Good Luck!
}
Else
{
Have fun!
}

for (;;)
{
Give me a call if you see this.
}

exit 0;