Monday, November 22, 2004

Volleyball Insanity

Ever since Volleyball Intramurals started, i haven't stopped obsessing about sharpening my spikes, being able to serve overhand, digging opponent's serves, and setting like whoa. We murdered kdphi and deltasig, but jsa put up a good fight. SO CLOSE. But yeah, games are over and done with until after thanksgiving.

After talking to a lot of my girlfriends recently, i noticed that we are experiencing the same emotion, loneliness. As the holidays roll on in, it would be nice to celebrate that kind of intimacy that only a couple can have.

Lately, i've been faced with a lot of temptations. It's weird. In the past, these temptations would be so easily avoided. However, i find myself wanting to give in to my flesh...bleh.

Thanksgiving is in a few days. I'm excited about sleeping in my own room and having a lot more privacy....and of course, spending time with my family. =P

Everyone, have a great break and Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grace! just dropping u a little note to wish you a happy thanksgiving. Thank you so much for calling me this morning. I made it safely to Boston (with God's grace.)
on a side note... you are one of the most beautiful young ladies i know and whoever ends up with you is going to be one HECK of a lucky guy. =) just you wait, your prince charming will come. but in the mean time... milk it up for all its worth of being single. =)
"wait for the Lord be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14
I *heart* you "graceful grace" ;0)

Anonymous said...

oops...this is apphia btw... (duh! i should have said that in the first place...but then again...whoelse did u call at 3AM to see if they made it to Boston okay? =oP)

Anonymous said...

Zoe says: Volleyball! We'll get them next year. ^_-

Phia's right....he's going to be one lucky guy. In the meantime, ain't it nice not to be tied down and just live life without relationship complications?

Thanks for always lending an ear when I'm down and not kicking me out of your room although I really really really deserve to be kicked out. I love you, Grace!