Monday, November 15, 2004

aww geez.

You know what i've realized? I have an obnoxious laugh.

On Wednesday, I went to the library (gasp) to study chinese or accounting, i forget which. Something happened, I erupted into laughter and couldn't stop for eternity (3 minutes to be exact). I felt bad for laughing so hard. Friday, i went to see the incredibles with AFC. That movie made me laugh like none other. Hanna comes up to me after the movie and tells me she heard me laugh. She sat behind me on the opposite end of the row. AND then, after freshmen dinner, i went to andrew's place to chill for a bit. I was telling a story and couldn't finish the story without laughing my head off.

I need to calm down. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wha? it's not obnoxious, it's infectious. =) Hope to see u T-day grace!
-Lee

Anonymous said...

lol...u're so cute! =) always nice to have a giggly person around tho! have a great thanksgiving!
luv ya!
~phuongy