Sunday, October 03, 2004

I am Squirrel Murderer.

Dang. I was driving to Russell Hall to pick up Sarah and Sami to go to church. I was right along Dutton Rd. I saw a cute squirrel in the middle of the road right on the yellow line. He was holding a nut of some sort. He stood nearly a feet tall, as if he was about to conquer that piece of nut. As I pass by gazing at how proud he was of his nut, i prayed and hoped that he would keep his stature and not run to the sidewalk. As I was just about to pass him, he decides to gun it. He makes a fast move under my car. But unfortunately, I heard and felt a THUMP under my tire.

sad, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg dude it isn't your fault. I thought I almost ran a turtle over, since it was so slow. how about you run over some possums around my neighborhood? They're attacking my dogs! =( OH btw it's Lee ^_^

Anonymous said...

Zoe says:
Awwww.....poor Mr. Squirrel...but hey, think of it as, the squirrel committed suicide, thus you're actually Dr. Kevorkian, which means uhhhh I guess that you are a murderer...wait.........Kidding! Kidding! *hugs*