Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Highlight of the day.

I got mail today! i hardly ever get mail! What makes it even better is that it's from Jen! i love it! THank yoU!

She sent us Allen girls some collectibles =P

But let me tell you what else made my day. I went to chinese class. I was seriously considering skipping but figured that since i was already at the student union, i should go to class. So half the class was gone, all the guys were gone, and i didn't have a book to bum off of, but it was nice. =)

But anyway, so i have this small box in which jen sent her stuff in. after class i picked up my box and was about to head out of class. I bid my teacher farewell and he looks at me and then at my box, points and exclaims, "box!" and giggles.

HAHahHAHAHAaAhHA

=\ i'm easily amused, sorry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoe says:
Since I'm laughing out loud I suppose that means I'm easily amused, too. Yay!!! I wanna be JUST LIKE Grace!!! Muahaha!!!