Sunday, June 20, 2004

I seem to update at the most random times and in sporadic intervals...

Urm, my brain hurts. that doesn't make any sense. i haven't been using it for the last 4 weeks! hah! Anyway, i'm being stupid.

AIM really is the DEVIL.

...So, i've decided to have a fast...a AIM-fast. at least, 40 days of NO AIM.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen (to the select few who read this) I will not be seen on your buddy list for a month. If you do see me online, may God desecrate me and send me into eternal damnation!

On a lighter note, I got my job! I'm an intern at Fong & Associates Law Firm. Yattah! I am quite nervous about it. I want to make a good impression.

*crosses fingers*

God, please don't let me make a fool out of myself! please, please, pretty please!

...I also start summer session II on July 6th. I need to sleep at a more modest time from now on. bleh. 8-10 BLOODY A.M.

i'm seriously dead.

No comments: