Sunday, June 13, 2004

Good morning ladies and gentelmen. Welcome to the diary of the mindless babbling idiot. =)

[sigh]

Seriously, some days, I wonder if my existence has any minute importance to it. I keep being nostalgic and revert back to my memories, mostly horrific, mind you. But most definitly memorable. Things that I wish that i had forgotten. Yes, I know that God has redeemed me of my past. But you have to wonder, isn't your past the thing that shapes your present and future? [shrugs]

Today, I helped my mom cooked dinner. I was told to dice the jalapenos. I cut maybe 50 of them for this hot sauce my dad wanted to make. So right now, my fingers are literally burning from merely touching the seeds. Dah! They feel like I'm holding a piece of metal that's been burning in the furnace with my forefinger and thumb.

I think back on the past two semesters. I wonder what happened to me. What have I become? Have I changed any? change for the good? for the bad?

dah, my fingers burn.

No comments: