Sunday, November 09, 2003

Tonight, I played counter-strike for the first time in history. I tried playing it once on Mike's computer, but yeah, i got bored so that doesn't count.

I was hanging out at Peter's place and watching them play VC? Big 2? whatever they were doing...i wasn't really paying attention (sorry guys). I was just off in my own little world of daydreaming. Then Daniel goes and says, "you look bored." I guess when i'm daydreaming, i look bored? hehe. So he offered to teach me how to play counter-strike. I was thinking, "uhh no thank you...i don't want to learn how to curse again" but somehow my body pulled my legs into gear and i started walking towards the computer.

He started rambling on on what keys i was to press. They were pretty easy. He's a good teacher. He just talked way too fast for me to keep up. so yeah, after playing 20 minutes, i noticed my potty mouth starting to stir. I was so close to saying those awful words. I mean it is so frustrating because you find yourself lying on the floor because you didn't know which key was the reload button. Or you forgot which keys were left and right to keep from getting shot. I find myself going back for more cause i wanted to kill, KILL, KILL!!! What kind of person have i become, i asked myself. It was quite odd. Yeah i should stay away from that game as much as i can.

After counter-strike, came cards, Mario tennis, matrix, and a short, and i mean short game of chess, one that i didn't even finish. I end up staying until 4.

Before Peter's place, we were at the library doing our usual lack of studying, or at least my usual lack of studying. My stupid floppy disk is seriously from the devil. He has put some curse on all my floppy disks for that matter. I couldn't get it to work so i'm going to have to do some office space action up on my floppy disks. cause they suck!

But anyway, after staying at the library for perhaps 3 hours? (let's start from who i think is the oldest) Ron, Mario, Michael P., Peter, and myself go to Starplex to watch Matrix Revolution. I soo enjoyed this better than the second. Maybe it was because it felt shorter because it was the last one. Or perhaps the action sequences were cool. Or even that there wasn't a sex scene. I find myself with satisfaction of finally finishing the trilogy. Not a good trilogy, but a decent one.

Okay i know i'm not in sequence of order for the events that took place, but it is alright because I am up at the butt crack of dawn doing this so it is okay if my brain is not functioning.

But this morning...or saturday morning (not to confuse you) i went to the parade, the Homecoming Parade. It was fun. I liked it. My favorite part was the cheerleaders. I wanted to be a cheerleader. I wanted to be perky and fun and get people riled up. But nah, i found that nobody liked the cheerleaders and i didn't want to be disliked, no no.

After parade, we head on over to Big Daddy's for some goood eatin'. YUm yuM yummers. I enjoyed that burger like no other. and then i went back to the dorms and slept cause i was dead turd.

what else? oh and hyunji, like the doll she is, went to the library just so she could give me the lock to lock the bike that she gave me. Can you say, gracious? Oh my. I can't believe it.

okay, the end.

No comments: