Saturday, August 30, 2003

Okay, a few updates.

My laptop. It's not fixed. I have no idea what's wrong with it. The guys at the campus computer store say they can't fix it. The guys from Best Buy say they can't fix it. It must be a sign...It must be a sign that I'm not suppose to have a laptop. =( That makes me sad. But oh well, we'll see. Maybe Super Shanno can help me out on my crisis.

AFC. Yes, I've decided. I'm going to be a member of AFC for the rest of the year. I want to see where the fellowship / small groups / worship goes. I'm excited.

Church. I'm going to UBC tomorrow! at least, I hope to. A bunch of girls from my hall are going to check it out. University Baptist Church is David Crowder's home church. The last time I saw him was at First Baptist in Houston, which was like right when I got back from China. So I'm excited about that. Oh, and definitely looking forward to a healthy dose of the Holy Word, yo.

Family. I miss my family sooo much. You cannot conceive the extent of my homesickness. I misss everybody so much. Even those that I'm not always in contact with, i miss you. Argg, I think I'm going to start crying in the lab...

til we meet again.

No comments: