Thursday, August 28, 2003

aloha.

Yet again, I find myself wanting to blog my unending thoughts to perhaps entertain or inform my audience. I'm having a good time here in Waco. I find myself enjoying the campus more than I ought to. Cause i figured that I'd stay here for a year and transfer elsewhere. But after walking around campus and meeting new people, I realize that I enjoy this setting that God has brought me into. I'm actually excited about what's going to happen to me this semester.

So, I went to AFC. I, surprisingly enough, enjoyed the company and the conversations. The warmth seemed to strike a familiar chord. I dunno. They just welcomed me with open arms. I already feel like part of their family. Well, we are family, but you know, a close knit family. But i think that's mostly on my part. We'll see.

okay, time to escape into my dreams.

til we meet again.

No comments: